- Product Managers - Central Government / Public Sector Projects
- Remote working (due to current climate).
- 6-12 Month Contract
- *Inside IR35* - £400-£700 - Depending on each contract
I am currently looking to recruit Product Managers to join a number of government projects and you will be working alongside a number of other Product Managers as well as Digital Change Managers, Business Analysts and Architects, User Researchers and Service Designers, you will play a fundamental role in the projects.
A product manager is responsible for the quality of their products. They will be expected to use knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and set priorities for the delivery teams. Defines, owns and solves problems. At this level a product manager will manage a product through discovery, alpha, beta and live states, will support lead and senior product managers.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a single point of contact and a trusted advisor to a number of business areas.
- To Gain an in-depth knowledge and insight into business areas and IT requirements to assess, analyse and prioritise strategic opportunities
- Creating product roadmaps whilst managing the backlog of business requirements. Routinely align these with wider organisational objectives.
- You can develop strategic product recommendations from a deep understanding of the customers' needs and the products performance.
- You will work closely with the Product Design team on user research, insights and our ability to validate our thinking and early concepts.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Product Backlog
- Sharing Knowledge and building the capabilities of other Product Managers
- Relationship management - able to quickly build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation. Ability to identify, analyse and think of new ways to ensure customer satisfaction and balance acceptable return for any suppliers.
- Delivering in a fast-paced and demanding environment, organising and planning for multiple competing priorities.
- Effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, working across boundaries and delegating where appropriate, adding value through strategic thinking.
- Bringing a product and service focus whilst contributing to a high performing customer-focused team. Maintains focus on the whole life of product and service delivery.
- Able to orchestrate a team of multiple stakeholders, including vendors coming together to deliver the right service based on what users need.
**Ideally exposure working within the public sector (Government, Council, Education or Healthcare) & GDS Experience**
If you are a Product Manager and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.