- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 8 days ago
Product Owner - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £45 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Product Owner on a permanent basis.
Based in Manchester, the successful candidate play a key role in the identification and of new features, products and opportunities in order to develop a better understanding of the market and competitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Utilising feedback from customers and colleagues and converting this data into deliverables in order to benefit customers;
- Leading on the creation of a product roadmap by developing relevant user stories;
- Prioritising the product backlog and working with engineers on what to build.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working in a Product Lifecycle Management background;
- Using Agile / Scrum development;
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong Stakeholder management, negotiation and communication.
This position offers a base salary of up to £45 000 and other benefits such as a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV