Product Owner - Permanent - Merseyside - c£40 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Product Owner on a permanent basis. Based in Merseyside, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the engineering team in the development of new and innovative products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being able to identify new features and products to better understand the market and competitors;
- Using feedback from both customers and team members and subsequently using this data to improve future products;
- Developing a product roadmap by building user stories.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working in a Product Lifecycle Management background;
- Using Agile / Scrum development;
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This role would involve infrequent travel to other client sites.
This role offers a base salary of up to £40 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as flexible working hours, an attractive pension scheme and 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV to