- West Midlands, England
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
Product Manager. Digital Solutions, Central Government. Permanent.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Agile Product Manager on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities for our Product Managers
- Responsible for one or more products within your area to ensure you can deliver value, realise the intended benefits and meet the roadmap objectives
- Work with Associate and Senior Product managers with cross-functional teams to deliver digital outcomes
- Build relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Participate in the product community of practice in our Clients' teams.
- Represent Talent Consulting and your Client at events, if required, specific to their areas of work
- Background in working with Digital products, ideally in a GDS/Public Sector environment
- Focused on outcomes and maximising value delivered, you understand what customers need using an evidence-based approach to define products and manage competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ideally working in a multistakeholder environment
- Take a global view of their domain, understands the wider context of the work and how this impacts the overall user experience of the services their products support
- Has experience translating customer needs into product requirements
- Ability to recognise and communicate risks and issues early
- Accountable for ensuring business as usual for the products in their domain.
- Communicate their product vision as a narrative with the customer at its heart.
- Collaborate widely to agree priorities, values and outcomes of the problems in their space
- Facilitate communication between technical and non-technical colleagues
This is an amazing opportunity for an Agile Product Manager to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. If you are interested in joining us on our journey, please send your CV in to us today.