- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000.00 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 28 days ago
Production Database Team Leader - Manchester - Up to £65k
Talent International is working with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Production Database Team Leader on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key in providing support to various database technologies.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Actively driving improvements within the team;
- Providing mentorship to junior members of staff;
- Providing updates to stakeholders and keeping them updated on the status on projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases;
- Managing various work streams and be able to deal with various concurrent projects;
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo the next phase of development. The role offers a base salary of up to £65 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
Interviews will be conducted remotely and the role will be remote until it is safe to work in the office.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send your CV