- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000.00 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 23 days ago
Production DBA - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £55 000
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a Production DBA on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the organisations databases and monitoring their overall performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead for QA of all UAT and Production database releases ensuring organisational standards are followed;
- Leading on the improvement of internal practices to ensure that the database processes which are carried out are both consistent and accurate;
- Ensuring that the internal system is consistently monitored and maintained.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of SQL Server and PostgreSQL;
- A proven track record of dealing with SQL Server high availability features. This includes replication, logshipping and CDC.
- Previously dealt with large databases with large output.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £55 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a bonus and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will be performed online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV