£500 per day. Inside IR35.
Remote for foreseeable. Blended approach of office and remote working when available.
- Support our HROD practitioners as they deliver organisational design and change programmes to reshape delivery of our registration services.
- Develop the skills of our team members in their professional practice, embedding models, tools and approaches.
- Support the capacity of the HROD leadership team in the coordination of business change activities
- Work with key stakeholder groups, including governance forums, to coordinate key work packages for the HROD function in support of business change
- Provide professional supervision and coaching to key HROD practitioners working within the org design and change space
- Develop relevant materials as required - proposals, presentations, options, comms briefings, plans etc - to support organisational change
- Undertake any delegated duties as required on behalf of the People & Change leadership team
- Member of the CIPD
- Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Evidence of current and relevant CPD
- Experience of applying OD theory to complex organisational change
- Excellent communicator who is dedicated to a collaborative and collegiate approach
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance, and significant experience in influencing/managing cultural change
- Track record of delivering and evaluating talent management and succession planning programmes at all levels within the organisation
- Track record of introducing organisation redesign programmes to enable more effective performance
- Ability to lead a variety of simultaneous OD projects and initiatives, influencing and building credibility across the organisation by ensuring delivery of outcomes
- Experience of consultation and negotiation with trade unions and/or employee groups