- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + Package
- Job Type
- Damian Dymowski
- 10 days ago
Professional Services / Software Implementation Manager - £50-60k
Do you have a background in leading Software Implementation teams ?
Would you be interested in using this experience to lead a team to implement, manage and develop a new Enterprise Software platform within an innovative, multi-national organisation ?
You would be responsible for the ownership of the platform at all UK sites, with the potential for this to be rolled out across their European sites in the future.
You will need to have a technical background which includes experience of object orientated programming (C#, Java etc), experience of implementing Enterprise Software, managing developers and System Architecture.
- Leading teams of Software professionals
- Can-do attitude
- Working collaboratively
- Experience in implementing software and configuring it to make it work
- Knowledge of professional services, infrastructure, architecture
- Background in development/Technical knowledge
- Planning & organising
- Developing others
If you are interested in learning more and for a swift response send your CV or call me.