- Warwickshire, England
- £500 - £600 per day
- Job Type
- Jack Thorne
- 29 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to work for our client based in Warwickshire, this is an initial 6 month contract with extensions. They are looking for overall delivery of the programme including ensuring projects are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budge.
Public sector experience is essential for this contract.
Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure and Cloud migration programmes experience including at least one Cyber Security projects for the Public Sector.
- Large scale data migration programmes, where data is sourced from a wide range of applications and technologies across multiple parties in line with data migration strategy
- Range of successes in leading large scale technical transformation programmes.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured programme and project management methodologies including SAFe, MSP and Prince 2.
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Form the project team with appropriate specialist skills (e.g. procurement, HR, change, legal, business continuity etc.) and advise the Sponsor on governance issues.
- Work with 'business Owners' and stakeholders to understand the strategic objectives and agree the strategic objectives and high-level benefits to be delivered by the projects.
Please click and apply to learn more