- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £64000 per annum
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
£64,000 per annum
I'm working with an growing business who are invested in their plans to accelerate their offering in the market. This includes transforming the way they do business, cultivating technology and adapting their people internally.
As a Programme Manager you will plan and manage large, complex Business Change and Technology programmes managing progress to ensure an effective delivery.
You'll be a critical member of the Programme Delivery team, at the heart of making things happen - on time, on budget and on spec. You will manage the end-to-end delivery of the programme plan, estimating, forecasting and managing risks to keep the programme.
You will have demonstratable experience in:
- Managing the delivery of large complex technology and change projects.
- Solid experience of managing large/complex budgets.
- Experience of developing roadmaps and have knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Prince2 certification or equivalent.
Candidates will need to be based within a commutable distance of Manchester as they work towards a blended home working regime.
If you're a Programme Manager seeking a change in a stable organisation, please get in touch.