- Greater Manchester, England
- £550 - £600 per day + **Inside IR35**
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 12 days ago
Programme Manager - O365 - Digital Workplace
6 months initially (2 year programme)
Inside of IR35
Pay up to £600 per day
We are working with a public sector organisation who are based in Manchester. They currently require an experienced Programme Manger to join their team on an interim basis to lead their Digital Workplace Programme. This role is initially 6 months in duration, however the programme is due to run for approximately 2 years. This role is inside of IR35. This role is based remotely for the foreseeable.
The Programme Manager will provide programme management and delivery capability and have proven experience of running technology enabled and in particular Office 365 change programmes.
One of the key priorities for our customer is the digital workplace programme, which includes rollout of selected Office 365 applications. Enabling an efficient digital workplace will create capacity across the organisation through more efficient ways of working. This will be done using SharePoint Online and the Microsoft 365 suite of products to help staff work more efficiently and collaboratively. The customer will be introducing new ways of working and a shift in approach to information and records management, using technology, as an enabler. Delivering these efficiencies is critical to allow the increasing complexity, volume and pace of the demands placed on the organisation.
**Large Scale Digital Transformation within the Central Government / Public Sector Essential**
- Experience of setting up programme governance and quality assurance from scratch including managing PMO functions.
- Commercial knowledge of managing programme budgets and tracking expenditure.
- Background in managing programme resourcing for large-scale IT/technical/ digital transformation programmes (Office 365/SharePoint/Exchange)
- History of dealing with large 3rd party digital/technology suppliers to successfully deliver within a transformation programme.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to bring consensus on business
If this looks to be a role you are keen on discussing confidentiality, please apply with an up to date CV.