Programme Manager (OT) - North East - Perm - Up to £65k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Programme Manager on a permanent basis. Based in the North East, the successful candidate will play a key role in providing direction for technology programmes within the organisation.
In addition, the Programme Manager will operational technology strategy for a client.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget;
- Dealing with all financial aspects of the project;
- Building relationships with both internal and external teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of Critical control room environments, IT/OT and Industrial Process Control;
- Knowledge of the energy(power/gas) and/or water utilities sector is desirable;
- A proven track record of working in a leadership role.
This role offers a base salary of up to £65 000 (Dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as a pension
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.