- Initial 6 Month Contract - £200 - £300.
- Prince 2 methodologies within an AGILE environment.
- Central London, Outside IR35
We are currently looking to recruit a PMO / Project Administrator, supporting product/project management on a high-profile digital transformation project. You will be assisting in the production of documentation, track reports, be responsible for some communications and monitor incidents.
The skills you will need
- Proven background in administrative support on digital projects.
- Commercial understanding of Prince 2 methodologies with an AGILE environment.
- Understanding of central government project framework and processes.
- Ability to define governance frameworks and PMO procedures for programmes.
- Experience reporting at a portfolio, programme and project level
- Background in creating project plans; including milestone analysis.
- Proven ability to manage project communications and prepare key project documentation.
- Stakeholder management experience and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and engage effectively with others.
- Excellent organisational skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Rich today.