- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £12.60 - £16.41 per hour
- Job Type
- Sean Garbutt
- 9 days ago
6 Month FTC - up to £16.41ph
My client is searching for an enthusiastic and passionate Project Coordinator to join their prestigious brand and support their Health and Safety department on a number of projects and initiatives.
- Support in the coordination of the Health and Safety Plan across the organisation.
- Support and coordinate the training strategy and look to manage various workshops and activities to delivery them.
- Monitor and ensure that projects and initiatives are on time and reach completion successfully.
- Provide a high-level administration support.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify options and solutions within the department.
Skills & Experience
- Proven change and project management skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation.
- Strong knowledge using various software packages.
- Knowledge of O365
- Relevant Degree or professional qualification in PM (desirable)
If you believe you have the relevant skillset and would like to know more then please apply with an up to date CV!