Contract - Immediate Starter Needed
Up to £120pd
This is a great contract opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator to get involved with continuing to roll out a new IT System with a large organisation based in Nottingham! You will be building close relationships with a number of stakeholders and support them with the training and transition over to the new system they will be using.
- Develop and maintain the necessary online resources and materials needed to meet requirements.
- Provide administrative support for stakeholders, ad-hoc troubleshooting and on-going technical support for the supplier and end-user.
- Produce and maintain appropriate project documentation and training materials for a range of audiences, and assist with the development of an online support area.
- Support training workshops and associated resources for stakeholders.
- Map administrative work processes, working across departments to identify assessment requirements to be transferred to the system.
- Work with relevant admin teams to identify and develop data storage procedures/filing systems/electronic retention systems for tutorial and practice-based documentation
- Other online assessment development activities as required to support the team.
Skills & Experience
- High level of IT skills including Microsoft office.
- Proven experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Proven analysis, planning, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to proactively carry out research and to draft comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to react positively to frequently changing priorities and deadlines and deal with unforeseen problems and circumstances.
If you feel you have the relevant skill-set then please apply with a recent CV and your application will be considered.