Project Delivery Lead
Security Clearance required
DBS before starting
Remote or Newport or Titchfield
Inside IR35 - Negotiable, around 600/700 per day ideally
Duration of engagement
Until 24th December 2021 initially
12 noon 21st September 2021
The role holder should be adept at working effectively across teams; delivering measurable progress within tight timelines projects and removing blockers when required.
Job Description - What will the successful candidate be doing??
The role of this Project Manager Delivery Lead is to deliver across several multi-disciplinary project workstreams on a day-to-day basis. These projects will evolve over time in response to the overall programme priorities and needs, therefore some flexibility and comfort with changing work packages is required.
The Project Deliver Lead is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of their project workstreams to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and are delivered within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to -
* Proven experience of end to end project management of one or more projects of significant impact and/or complexity;
* Proven ability to clearly articulate project goals as well as each team member's tasks, responsibilities and expectations;
* Proven and demonstrable ability to validate plans and dependencies;
* Proven experience of working collaboratively with multiple partners and setting direction;
* Extensive experience and knowledge of managing and monitoring of the project lifecycle to effectively challenge to ensure best service and value for money;
* Proven ability to work under broad direction in challenging environments