- West Midlands, England
- £300.00 - £350.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jack Thorne
- 23 days ago
Project Delivery Manager - Hybrid Cloud
Initial 6-month contract (plus potential extensions)
Fantastic engagement with a Public Sector body that is going through a large systems transformation - including a complex migration within their datacentre.
They are looking for an experienced hybrid cloud Project Manager who has proven success with large public sector transformation programmes. With a knowledge of a large-scale migrations from existing shared infrastructures onto a mixed cloud solution across multiple sites.
- Deliver the project within budget and within the timescale, keeping with budget
- Take control of the conditions for the project teams to perform and lead day-to-day ensuring clarity of scope, good estimating, and assessing risks along the way.
- Keep strong relationships with Stakeholders throughout, sighting issues, overcoming these and delivering sound communication strategies.
- Background in Cloud and Infrastructure migration.
- Experience of Public Sector migration projects.
- Large scale data migration projects, where data is sourced from a wide range of applications and technologies across multiple parties.
- Strong communicational skills, senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Strong techniques of business case development/planning/monitoring/controlling.
- Proven project management experience.
- Manage and deliver the project within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints to enable delivery of the agreed outcomes and benefits.
- SC Clearance will be advantageous.
To hear more, please click and apply.