Project Delivery Manager - Network/Infrastructure
Initial 6-month contract (plus potential extensions)
Fantastic engagement with a Public Sector body that is going through a large network/infrastructure transformation - including Greenfield migrations across multiple partners and suppliers
They are looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Project Manager who has proven success with large public sector transformation complex implementation programmes. With a knowledge of a system integrators, vendors and user groups.
- To deliver the Infrastructure Network Services project, ensuring the project is delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget
- Develop a well formed project and get agreement with stakeholders for the purpose, nature and scope of the projects to secure commitment
- Pace and urgency on this project
- Programme experience within the Public Sector of Infrastructure, network migration experience
- Large scale infrastructure migration projects, including EUC rollout
- Planning, monitoring and controlling techniques of projects.
- Great range of structured project management methodologies along with business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- SC Clearance will be advantageous.
To hear more, please click and apply.