Project Delivery Manager
9 month fixed term contract
My client is devised by a team of industry professionals and tailored by years of experience in the education-technology field, they are the answer to intuitive, innovative End-Point Assessment (EPA) software who creates cutting-edge technology that goes far beyond the basics.
I am looking for a digital Innovator who understands current and future technology trends, has the vision to translate business ideas and needs into innovative products. Ideally, with experience in the IT or training industry who has a passion for technologies and a vision to do things differently.
You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life this role will collaborate with stakeholders in the business to conceive innovative initiatives and lead the delivery to successful outcomes.
- Excellent client/business facing inter-personal skills with a proven track record of strong
- relationships with non-technical stakeholders
- 5+ years of project delivery or IT Management experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design
- stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in an IT environment
- Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Educated to degree or equivalent in technology or related field
- Experience of change delivery following Agile methodology
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing project teams
- Strong inter-personal skill to engage with non-technical stakeholders
This role will be remote with 2 visits to the office a month - the office is based in Ely.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.