- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
Talent are partnered with an establish telecoms solution provider with offices based in Leeds. This organization work with industry giants such as Cisco, RingCentral, Microsoft, Mitel and many more to provide bespoke and innovative services to a host of business across the globe.
We're seeking a Project Engineer to join the team to due growth following successful bids in 2020. You'll be working closely with the sales division as part of a pre-sales and post sales team to provide technical input to customers and liaising with respective resellers.
Duties may include:
- Troubleshooting of network connectivity and client software issues
- Building and installation of server hardware
- Providing technical advice based on customer environment and vendor solutions
Skills you will need:
- Strong communication style, sometimes client facing with a lot of vendor interaction
- Understanding of an implementation process (Software or Infrastructure based)
- Networking / Server management skills (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing/Switching, SQL)
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with telephony (VoIP, PBX etc) would be advantageous
This role will suit someone in a commutable distance to Leeds City Center with a blend of home working.
It's a permanent role with interviews due to take place immediately following shortlist.
Please send over a copy of your latest CV for more information!