- Contract - 6 months
- £450 per day
- Outside of IR35
- West Midlands - Hybrid (remote and onsite)
- Start ASAP
All candidates must have UK residency for the last 3 years for vetting purposes*
We are working with a public sector client who are looking for a project manager with service upgrade experience. This will be an initial 6 month contract outside of IR35. You will be an experienced project manager with a proven track record in large infrastructure programmes involving; future operating models, change management and service upgrades.
Working in a large multi-site Civil Service delivering a range of services upgrades, application migrations and system integrations.
- Develop of fully resourced and costed programme plans using data provided by the portfolio, programme and project teams
- Maintain the planning activity and work with the Programme Lead and Senior Programme manager to support the delivery of the business case benefits and outcomes
- Identify and monitor interdependencies within the Portfolio and contained programmes
- Monitor project progress and all risks and refine project schedules, implementing change and configuration control systems as appropriate
- Provision of progress reports to each project manager to include performance and schedule information
- Identification of key variances within each project and presentation of effective and compelling data in support of findings
- Critical path analysis and trend forecasts
- Effective Document control and management