IT Project Manager - Remote working - Up to £45k
You will need to be based within a commutable distance of their offices in Manchester and Preston.
Your new role
Our Client requires an IT Project Manager (PM) to help deliver technology solutions. The PM will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of multiple application development and integration projects
The PM will be expected to secure the delivery of the Projects within the constraints of time, cost and scope.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or other relevant subject, or related professional qualification / membership of professional body and / or relevant experience
- (PRINCE2) professional accreditations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, Access, Powerpoint, MS Project, Visio, Project Centre.
- Strong project management, schedule planning and governance skills
- Experience of developing and improving Office 365 stacks including SharePoint Online, Housing Systems, ERP Business World and Salesforce.
- Customer focused with strong customer service / care skills
- Have a good knowledge of the software development life cycle, cloud management and monitoring platforms
- IT risk assessment, continuity management and the formulation of best practice governance models and principles
- ISO Standards 9001 and / or ISO 27001 / 27002
- SCCM, SCOM, BitLocker - Citrix Xen desktop
- Azure / AWS
- ITIL Foundation
- Telephony platforms
- DevOps experience
- ERP solutions
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
The role can offer a Salary of up to £45,000 + many other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.