We are looking for an all-round Technical/Digital Project Manager to complement its Projects team. Initially, you will join to lead the technical project of our Transformation programme Elevate. The project is managing the transition of our software solutions to a SaaS solution, Aptem. The project involves integration between Dynamic 365 CRM and Aptem, and the migration of data from internal applications, and development of a web app, and the decommissioning of legacy systems. Thereafter, you will work on a variety of projects that need strong technical leadership. These will range from working with third parties on SaaS applications, to managing projects involving Office365, Azure and services with our IT Managed Service partners.
You'll be a Project Manager at heart, someone who is a digital innovator passionate about how technology can enable business change and loves to deliver. Your role will be to lead projects involving technical and business team. It will require strong inter-personal, collaboration and leadership skills to work with technical and business stakeholders, and IT solution partners.
- Self-motivated individual who relishes the opportunity to lead projects, is goal-focussed, enjoys autonomy, applies best practice project management disciplines yet doesn't stand on ceremony get the job done!
- Strong inter-personal skill to engage with non-technical stakeholders
- Self-confidence to challenge the status quo and get to the heart of why change is required.
- The ability to foster motivation within the team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Strong team player, adept at drawing out the high performance from the team.
Experience of delivering integration projects involving Dynamics 365 and Aptem would be advantageous, but not essential.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start at the beginning of September 2021.