Project Manager - Capital Projects (NHS)
Inside of IR35
Pay: £300+ per day
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking or your next interim assignment? My customer is an NHS organisation based in the South East, they are looking to appoint a contractor for an initial 3 month period to support, manage and implement the Joint Capital Investment Programme.
- Project management to deliver organisational transformation, through the delivery of all estates related capital investment that underpins the organisation's strategy across clinical, clinical support and cooperate services
- Project management responsible for the delivery of an extensive and complex programme of new and remodelled estates infrastructure
- Manage and implement the Joint Capital Investment Programme
- Manage and develop a highly-skilled, multi-disciplined Capital Projects Delivery Team
- Deliver an extensive programme of capital investments in the built environment ranging from minor works to major schemes. Help develop and manage the agreed programme and within time and cost constraints
- Project management experienced within the NHS
- Experience delivering capital projects specifically within the estates and facilities environment
- Project Management Qualification e.g. MSP, Prince 2 or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of estates project management in the NHS or equivalent complex organisation.
- Thorough understanding of the principals of construction procurement and delivery and an ability to evaluate and select the most appropriate delivery mechanisms
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic approaches to construction project delivery in the public centre for example the use of frameworks, partnering, PFI, LIFT and P22
To be considered please apply via the link. Note: due to the covid pandemic the office phone lines may not be answered, please do not call. The relevant consultant will be in contact if you are shortlisted.