Project Manager - Cloud based soltuions
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a IT Project Manager/ Technical Delivery Lead to join this exciting project. You will be Accountable for the successful management of global complex multi-phased IT Projects for the end client by leading cross-functional teams to define, scope, plan, execute and deliver exceptional business value and benefits on time and within budget. Accountable working with cloud based solution provider(s) in designing and closely supervising the configuration and testing of solutions.
You will be implementing a number of Global high profile IT projects, and one of the key projects is implementation of eProcurement in multiple locations as part of the Procurement (eS2P) Global Programme. This requires a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience of managing global projects and teams, and excellent communication skills to manage senior stakeholders and lead Steering Group meetings.
You will demonstrate a proved track record of working with a verity of middleware providers (in particular MuleSoft) in project managing the development of interfaces between SAP and cloud based solutions.
- 5 + years' experience on IT project management and technical delivery.
- Strong knowledge of IT cloud based applications, infrastructure and hardware.
- Experience of at least one significant project life cycle including transition into support from a large, multi-disciplined IT project.
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, requiring flexible thinking and regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering IT projects globally across time zones and cultures.
- Experience in managing global teams required to deliver projects.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead senior Steering Groups, and manage senior stakeholders.
- Educated to degree standard and/or significant experience.
- Relevant Project Management Qualification.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of providing IT Project Management in Engineering, Manufacturing and Operational Service & Maintenance environments, and good understanding of supporting IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of deploying cloud solutions and integration with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- An appreciation of IT architecture, infrastructure and network technologies
- An appreciation of SOX (where possible JSOX) / COBIT framework, associated methodologies and practices to ensure fully compliant support and maintenance.
- An appreciation of IT security and GDPR
The client is based in Milton Keynes so you need to be commutable to there. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.