Project Manager - Consultancy - Yorkshire - Permanent - Up to £47k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will work on the delivery of customer facing IT Projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of various projects and develop relationships with various stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Play a key role in leading the organiastion's products from inception to completion;
- Constantly review the project teams in order to ensure that deadlines are hit;
- Provide updates to stakeholders on the success of projects.
In addition, you will keep a close eye on financials.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record of working within an agile environment;
- A history of delivering customer facing IT projects;
- The ability to manage and mentor teams in order to meet deadlines.
You must also be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at different levels of the business.
This role offers a base salary of up to £47 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including 25 days annual leave, a pension and a bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to review CVs as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV