- West Midlands, England
- £400 - £450 per day + **Outside IR35**
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 17 days ago
- 8 Months Outside IR35
- Large scale data & application migration piece (Oracle ERP).
- Security cleared (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum)
- Attractive mix split between onsite and remote working.
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large-scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Project manager, a project manager who can facilitate the migration of a large application estate (200+) on prem into an azure cloud infrastructure.
The role of this Project Manager will require you to liaise with users and architects to collect information regarding the use of applications and services. In order to produce reports on practice and processes. But ultimately to manage the transition of multiple applications and their integrated data.
- Proven background in managing large scale migration and data projects.
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience of large-scale change projects incorporating 'off the shelf' and 'bespoke' applications and solutions.
- SME in Oracle, ERP and azure Cloud Migrations.
- Expert in navigating the political landscape of communicating with multiple stakeholders and their varying technical competencies.
- ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.