IT Project Manager
London Main Office -Travel to sites majority home Based
One of the worlds largest consultancies is seeking a number of Project Managers to join to support an impressive array of end clients. You will be delivery focused with experience within digital transformation.
What you'll be doing..
- Develop and attain approval of robust business cases for projects to deliver identified improvements; establish benefits tracking during project delivery.
- Manage the end to end project delivery life-cycle from Discovery (business case planning), Pre-Project, and Active Delivery through to Project Closure for a range of small or medium complexity projects.
- Produce project initiation products including, project initiation documents project kick off packs and detailed scope statements in accordance with the company Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Own the production and maintenance of the detailed project plan, setting guidance to the wider project team on the components required to deliver the end to end project, including identification and communication of the critical path
The Successful Applicant
You should not only be an experienced Project Manager; but also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of delivering projects in a range of disciplines including people, processes, applications and technology.
- Strong digital transformation background, typical project types - Data Centre migrations, complex upgrades, migration to Cloud services (AWS/Azure), Digital Transformation..
- Prince2 Practitioner/APM Practitioner
- Experienced in the application of multiple project methodologies and able to determine appropriate use of a methodology.
- Process orientated and demonstrable experience in process adherence
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project for Planning, Tracking and Reporting.
Please apply now for more information