Project Manager (NHS Digital Transformation)
Contract 6 months
Pay £300 - £400 per day
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next interim assignment? My client is an NHS organisation and they are looking to appoint a number of Project Managers to join their team.
- Supporting Digital Transformation across the Primary Care environment
- Implementing a range of digital solutions
- Ownership and accountability for digital projects such as digital apps and technology
- Must have NHS experience to be considered
- Primary care experience is highly beneficial (CSU, CCG, GP)
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery and project ownership within the NHS, ideally primary care
- Clinical and non-clinical stakeholder engagement
- A solid and recent understanding of current digital health trends (apps, waiting lists, GP technology, urgent care, etc)
- Prince2 methodology and certified
- Implementation and establishing new digital services
- Reporting to senior management for project delivery
To be considered please apply via the link and a consultant will be in touch if you are suited.