Project Manager - Digital transformation
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a Project Manager from the retail, consumer goods or hospitality sector who have experience in designing and delivering business transformation programs to drive growth and relevance in the Digital space. You will be working at the heart of their clients software development life cycle, creating plans, monitoring progress, and coordinating test and releases.
We are looking for consulting Project Managers with 4+ years' experience in delivering complex Business & IT change projects using Agile. With 3+ years of demonstrable Agile experience in leading or running workstreams (£500K-1m+) business & IT transformation projects and programmes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with leading names and brands whilst continuously learning and gaining valuable project experience.
- Experience working on Business and IT transformation projects, ideally with large corporates or for consultancies.
- Substantial knowledge of project management frameworks and governance approaches throughout full life-cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate what is important in ensuring successful delivery of projects across various phases and the ability to flex your approach to the different challenges faced
- Exposure to different project types / clients - ideally with experience of complex business and IT transformation
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- Ability to adapt approach were required to align with waterfall project management principles for large scale, complex, enterprise wide projects and programmes to provide the right balance of agility and predictability
- Good knowledge of Business Case and Value management.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate AGILE tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT stakeholders at all levels
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
This role will be London based with some client site visits. There is flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.