- Minimum 6 Month contract, *Remote* & Outside IR35
- Delivery of Oracle cloud software projects
- ERP/HCM Oracle cloud (fusion) implementations
Working with a renowned and prestigious division in central government, we are looking to onboard an Oracle Cloud SME Project Manager. Possessing extensive knowledge of database structures for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) solutions, you will be responsible for the projects delivery through to the 'go live' phase. You will build closes relationships with the senior management team, in order to effectively present proposals and outcomes.
Skills You need
- Strong commercial experience of Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations.
- Experience working with BI reporting, migrations and different workflow components.
- Extensive background in working with cloud-based modules.
- Proven background in managing business and service transformation projects (within complex environments).
- PRINCE 2 certification (formal al delivery methodologies & best practices)
- Budget, commercial and customer experience
**Experience delivering projects within the public sector / government space**
If this is a role you would be interested in discussing, please apply and send in a CV ASAP