Project Manager - IFRS 17
12 Month Contract
I am looking for a solid Project Manager is to deliver a IFRS 17 project for our client. You will work within the parameters agreed, including in respect of quality, time, scope and budget utilising the technical skills around the business which have been ring fenced for the project. You will manage the overall direction, co-ordination, and control of the IFRS17 project to agreed company standards, ensuring that the project management approach is applied on a scale appropriate to the project.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, theoretical and practical aspects of project management, techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, agile development, ideally DSDM.
- Proven experience in people, risk and change management.
- At ease with, and experienced in agile project management methods, ideally DSDM.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Influential, a leader that places the interests of the organisation first.
- Good presentation, communication, delegation, negotiation, conflict management skills.
- Excellent planner and organiser, ability to sort key issues from extraneous detail.
- Facilitator and coach, able to bring the best from a team.
This role will be based in Aylesbury with 2-3 days a week in the office.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.