- West Midlands, England
- £400 - £450 per day
- Job Type
- Taijaan deCordova
- Complex multi £m programme
- High level stakeholder management
- Eligible for SC or NPPV Clearance
So, you are seeking an exceptional opportunity, a highly complex challenge.
Be a part of a multi £m publicly significant transformation programme. We are looking for a project manager to manage projects, from initial concept to implementation, so they deliver the required outputs within budgetary and time constraints, and thereby achieve the outcomes and benefits required. To apply project management discipline and processes, including responsibility for project stakeholder engagement.
- Public sector/ Government Experience
- PRINCE2 (or equivalent) Practitioner qualification.
- Experience of undertaking project management of projects of significant value.
- Proven ability of running multiple projects, co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams and achieving projects delivery within programme and budget.
- Experience of managing teams of professional staff.
- Significant, proven and demonstrable experience of whole project lifecycle, including implementation, in a complex environment.
- Demonstrate experience of budgetary management.
- Demonstrate a track record of building strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders - internal and external, e.g. reporting bodies, senior management, suppliers and contractors.
- Ability to interpret and extract information from a variety of sources, and create well presented, accurate, concise documentation, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, influencing and communication skills and all levels internal and external of the organisation.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational/time management skills and the ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project.