- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Full Time (37 Hours p/w)
- 6 Months Outside IR35
- Large scale infrastrcuture delivery (Microsoft, Azure, Call Centre)
- Security cleared (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum)
- Attractive mix split between onsite and remote working.
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large-scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Project manager who can facilitate the delivery of infrastructure services both on prem and azure cloud.
The role of this Project Manager will require you to liaise with users and architects to collect information, produce reports on practice and processes to ultimately deliver multiple services live into service.
- Proven background in managing large scale migration and data projects.
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience of large-scale change projects incorporating 'off the shelf' and 'bespoke' services and solutions.
- SME in azure Cloud Migrations, Call Centre or EUC
- Expert in navigating the political landscape of communicating with multiple stakeholders and their varying technical competencies.
- ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.