- 6 Months Outside IR35
- Large infrastructure transformation piece
- Willing to undertake security clearence (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum)
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service mid-way through a large digital transformation. We are currently looking for a Project manager who can support this project which includes migration of a large application estate (200+) on prem into an azure cloud infrastructure, Windows 10 roll out and new Network delivery.
The role of this Project Manager will require you to liaise with both internal and external users in order to produce reports on practice and processes and ultimately to support the transition into service.
- Would suit junior project manager, co-ordinator or strong PMO Analyst
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience of working in complex IT/Digital change projects
- Confident communicating with multiple stakeholders and their varying technical competencies.
- Will be willing to undergo SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.