Project Manager - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £32 000 (Dependent on candidate experience)
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance into a more senior position.
In addition, you will be well versed in various methods of project management as well liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This role will involve travelling to different parts of the UK twice a month.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to Project Managers on existing projects;
- Planning and managing project schedules to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget;
- Liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
In addition, you will be asked to organise and attend various meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in either a software or energy company;
- A proven track record of managing projects;
- Experience handling budgets.
This role offers a base salary of up to £32 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a performance related bonus, flexible working hours and the ability to progress into senior roles.
In spite of recent events, my client is still committed to recruitment and any interviews will take place via video call.
This is an urgent requirement. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV