Project Manager - Manchester - Permanent - c£50k
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of energy management or Software in energy projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the project. You will work closely with various stakeholders in order to find out what is required and translate this to the team.
Experience liaising with stakeholders and budget responsibility is essential.
This role will involve travelling to different parts of the UK twice a month.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Leading on the preparation of scope documents, working closely with delivery partners;
- Project managing the delivery of works, milestones and deliverables;
- Preparing necessary technical and commercial reports.
In addition, you will be asked to organise and attend various meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering qualification or relevant sector experience;
- A proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders;
- Previously dealt with budgets in excess of £500k.
Any relevant experience in Energy management software, solution delivery or energy projects delivery is desired although not essential.
This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a performance related bonus, flexible working hours and the ability to progress into senior roles.
In spite of recent events, my client is still committed to recruitment and any interviews will take place via video call.
This is an urgent requirement. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV