Project Manager - Supply Chain
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a Project Manager from the retail or consumer goods sector who has solid experience within supply chain. In this role you will service companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our client has a unique industry-based, consultative approach to helping clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
You will orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge to deliver insight at speed and solutions at scale.
- Strong hands on IT project / program management experience from inception to closure with globally distributed team in Retail and Consumer Goods Industry
- A solid understanding of the project management with experience in Supply Chain functions across one or more of the following areas - Omnichannel fulfilment, order management, supply chain planning.
- Extensive Project Management experience in Agile frameworks like SAFe and scrum based delivery models preferred in addition to waterfall model
- Experience of delivering one or more fixed time, fixed price or SLA based managed services engagements
- Direct client facing role (preferably in the US or UK) as part of a development organization
- Knowledge of two or more effort and cost estimation methodologies/ frameworks
- Direct and indirect responsibility of 10 or more people as part of a cross-functional team comprising of business analysts, developers, testers and other support functions
- Strong commercial acumen i.e. Pricing models, Forecast, Budgeting, Delivery P&L etc.,
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Nice to have Skills:
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Consulting background / experience will be significantly helpful to operate as part of the domain consulting team
This role will be London based with some client site visits. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.