- Hampshire, England
- £17 - £20 per hour
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 13 days ago
Project Operations Support
Working within a critical division of central government, we are looking to recruit several operational support agents. Responsible for the development and mapping of operational process. The is also the expectation to provide Incident Management activity- including incident tracking, monitoring and resolution.
You will be responsible for reviewing management information to inform operational decision making.
Ensuring teams can effectively carrying out their roles with full operations support.
- Excellent administrative & communication skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse operational issues and design solutions to resolve them.
- Proven customer centred communication skills.
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups, while balancing diplomacy with assertiveness.
- Attention to detail, particularly in written documents.
- Ability to Plan and execute business acceptance testing on IT systems and processes.
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in pursuing, please apply with a copy of an up to date CV.