Project / Business Support Analyst - Merseyside - Permanent - £25k - £28k+ Benefits
New role for an expanding and busy division to be based at their site in Newton-le-Willows. Due to strong business demands our client is seeking a Project / Business Support Analyst to join their growing and dynamic team. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivery of IT Business Support, working with 3rd party suppliers to support IT Systems, Infrastructure and Telephony systems.
The role will include developing and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to develop own skills and knowledge in order to progress within the team.
- Working with managed service providers to support current environment
- Support Office 365 applications
- Scoping new functionality and testing of new software
- Co-ordinating, installing and ordering of new hardware from 3rd party suppliers
- Manage set up of new users
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Solid technical knowledge in PC's, Network and Security
- Office 365, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Problem solver and ability to meet deadline
Experience of SQL and Salesforce would be an advantage - Training provided for suitable candidates
Well established organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision, they are steadily growing and have a quality focus.
In return you will be offered a generous benefit package, flexi-time, 37.5 hours and free car parking facilities. Furthermore, you will be working alongside a forward thinking and likeminded team.
If you have an up to date CV and this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration.