Project Support Officer - RAID management
- Must be Eligible for SC Clearance
- fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- HEO - £19 to £20.40 per hour inside IR35
- Contractor role, LTD or Umbrella for pay
- Take home pay: £2200/£2300 per month after all deductions
- 3 months initially, likely to extend
- Deadline: 11/11/21
This role in the PMO team will give you an opportunity to make a difference to our RAID (Risk, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies) management framework and activity.
you will support the delivery of an effective and comprehensive RAID management framework including the delivery of timely and comprehensive updates, provision of management information, stakeholder engagement along with insight and oversight of the RAID landscape within the programme.
The role requires someone who has experience of working in a fast paced environment and team, RAID management techniques and disciplines, stakeholder engagement as well as programme management understanding.
Managing potential risk areas, working with risk managers, programme and project managers and escalating as appropriate.
Ensuring all registers are fully populated and updated
Preparing management information and oversight of risk and issue landscape
Progressing mitigation actions and assessing their impact
Providing concise feedback to PMO and programme management on risk and issue management
Support the identification., definition and development of risks and issues within the programme
· A proven track record of working successfully in a fast-paced Project/Programme/Portfolio or business support environment
· evidence of the identification and monitoring of risks, issues and linkages within strands of work, taking the appropriate action to address these effectively
· Demonstrable experience of effectively managing a complex workload, prioritising and managing rapidly changing demands and priorities.
· Clear demonstration of a focus on delivery - responding quickly and decisively to take ownership for and delivery of valued outcomes in changing circumstances and to tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships.
· demonstrable experience of collecting, interpreting and accurately reporting data and presenting in a coherent and effective manner to a range of audiences