Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client, one the world's leading online companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology and their business does not show signs of stopping down anytime soon. They have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an exceptional online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
They are currently in need of a Test Lead to work within the Software Development department who will assist in driving the provision of a capable, reactive, motivated, delivery focused testing team.
As a successful candidate, you will be taking responsibility for a number of work items across a suite of products and applications including a global website and mobile platform. You will be a hands-off Lead, looking after a team of 6, ensuring all work is done timely and to a high-quality standard.
We are now able to arrange no-contact interviews with telephone & Skype calls to keep you safe.
As a suitable candidate, you will have:
- Strong team/project lead experience
- A strong background in software testing
- Commercial experience of leading projects
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly
- Capacity to operate in a pressured environment and react quickly to pressured situations
- Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Planning, organising and reporting on testing phases of work items across a range of products
- Applying active governance around quality, rules, standards and processes for work items you are managing
- Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood to a detailed level
- Ensuring relevant test artefacts (test plans, estimates, test cases, regression suites) are created within necessary timescales and to the required standard
- Guiding, coaching and mentoring testers ensuring desired quality is achieved for work items you are responsible for
- Actively communicating both within the team and outside the team, attending and contributing to various interdepartmental meetings
- Liaising and facilitating successful relationships within the development teams and at times the operational functions