- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 17 days ago
Project Test Lead - Permanent - Manchester - £45 000 + Benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a Project Test Lead on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will play an active role in day to day testing i.e. they will be 'hands on.' There are no line management responsibilities for this role but you will act as the most Senior Tester on projects. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that best standards are adhered to.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that best practices are adhered to;
- Leading on the planning, organising and reporting on testing phases of various items across numerous products;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior members of staff;
In addition, you will work other Project Test Leads, sharing ideas on how to improve projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background in leading projects;
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation;
- Significant experience of "hands on" testing.
In addition, the successful candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a bonus and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will be performed online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV .