- 6 Month Contract, Outside IR35 (Guaranteed for the duration)
- Large scale, multisite infrastructure upgrade and network refresh.
- Understanding of Cisco networking, Firewalls and Wi-Fi/Wireless configurations.
- **CCNP Level is minimum standard of expertise**
We are currently working with a London based public sector organisation, who are implementing a large, multi-site network/infrastructure upgrade. As part of that project piece, we are looking to engage with several CCNP level engineers to facilitate the refresh.
Engineers will occasionally be required onsite at the organisations data centres and sometimes attend remote sites for the deployment activity.
** CCNP Level is minimum standard of expertise**
- Successfully deployment of various infrastructure and network types; including various switches (9500/6800), Wireless / Wi-Fi networks & access points and SME knowledge of Fire walls.
- A thorough understanding of namouras protocols, including TrustSec and static routing.
- Track record in implementing large multi-site network infrastructures within the public sector.
If this is a role you feel qualified and suitable for, please send in your CV