The role is quite varied where you'll have the chance to gain experience working on an impactful large-scale project with senior colleagues to understand and implement requirements.
What does the role involve?
- You'll contributing significantly to the software of our core healthcare project
- You will write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- You will use of your knowledge and experience of software engineering to create applications, scripts and automation using relevant languages such as Python.
- You will collaborate across the team, the business, partners and clients: this includes things like participating in client facing daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, documentation and so on.
- You will contribute to the creation of components or features of application solution designs, in response to client requirements as well as participate in the review of the design work of others.
- Strong python engineering skillset
- Good general software development experience
- Experience working with RDBMS, preferably PostgreSQL
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with version control systems, like Git
- Understanding and experience of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of at least one mainstream Python web framework beneficial - such as Django or Flask
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as Graph databases
- Experience of cloud computing environments such as AWS, Google Cloud