- Bath, Somerset
- £300.00 - £350.00 per day
- Job Type
- Matthew Pearce
- 28 days ago
I am currently recruiting for several test automation engineers with a strong background in writing Python automated system test suites to exercise hardware systems.
You will be involved in ensuring hardware and software quality for an edge computing wireless platform. Responsible for developing and maintaining the automated test environment ensuring applications work as expected, that issues are reported using appropriate tracking tools.
I need the following profile
- Minimum 5 years formal testing experience with pytho
- Strong knowledge and experience of Linux operating system.
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols, (DHCP, DNS, IPv6, VLAN).
- Advance skill of test results analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of automation CI frameworks such as Bamboo.
- Experience writing automated tests in Python testing frameworks such as unittes