**Contract role- 3-6 months**
MANCHESTER- OFFICE BASED
A specialist provider of innovative workplace solutions that improve employees' day-to-day experiences is looking for a QA Analyst Support to join their team on a 3 month contract.
The work is automated testing of documents using an in-house tool, analysis of results and defect handling etc. This role is office based in Manchester.
- Perform a range of testing activities on Delivery and IT projects and changes across the business
- Ensure that all test activities are performed to a high standard on projects and changes where applicable
- Be responsible for output testing across core systems, this will involve the comparison of electronically generated and printed documents created from these core systems.
- Undertake comparison testing using a combination of manual and use of comparison testing tools.
- Follow test scripts to check printed documents and compare printed documents from different core systems
Key skills required:
- Excellent organisational and effective time management skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time under pressure
- Excellent team player while able to work individually and under own initiative
- Good telephone manner and appropriate email tone
- Email and Microsoft Office competent, particularly Excel
- Testing experience advantageous
- Transactional print experience would be advantageous
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please get in touch!