Manchester on site full time - you will need to be based in Manchester to be considered. No remote working due to the sensitive nature of this work
An industry leading communications organisation is searching for a Test Analyst for an initial 3 month contract. Due to the sensitive nature of this position - you will be required to work onsite in their Manchester office 5 days per week.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for testing documentation using an inhouse tool
- Producing test scripts and test plans to a high standard.
- Carry out quality testing on projects and issues.
What skills and experience do you need?
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of preparing test scripts, test plans and defect reports.
- Any automation skills would be a bonus!
Apply directly and i will give suitable candidates a call.