QA Automation Engineer
Talent are partnered with a successful and ambitious education technology business who are looking to grow their established Test Automation team in Manchester.
Our client have developed a SaaS product and a cloud-based platform which you will have the responsibility of testing. You will work closely with the Development and DevOps teams to create and deliver a solution for their customers.
What will you get up to…
- Designing and writing test automation scripts (API, UI, Performance and Acceptance tests) in Python
- Investigating issues in software through testing and providing detailed bug reports.
- Contributing to design decisions.
- Writing and executing test plans.
What skills do you need…
- Experience writing automated tests.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience.
- Be able to develop technical solutions.
- Experience of performing unit, integration, performance/load, acceptance and UI testing.
Sound like something you would be interested in? apply directly and I will give you a call!
Please note this is not a remote position so you need to live a commutable distance to Manchester.