- Swindon, Wiltshire
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
Senior QA Engineer
With over 50 years of heritage and industry experience our client is a comprehensive provider of Payroll and HR Solutions with a vision to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. They are now seeking a QA engineer who will be part of an agile, energetic and passionate product and QA team responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics such as bug count and zero bug bounce. The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process to ensure the software runs efficiently and meets clients' needs as well as act as a mentor for other QA engineers.
This role would suit a QA Engineer looking for that step up to a senior position.
- An action-oriented and structured professional with strong project management skills who can work across the large stakeholder base to ensure an aligned release execution and quality product enhancements.
- Quality Management (ISO, SOC, 6 Sigma)
- BDD software experience (eg. Cucumber)
- Automation test script writing experience
- Release process management and report writing
- Testing certification (ISTQB)
- Excellent English language editing and writing skills
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence.
This role can be remote with maybe a couple of times a month in the office which is based in Swindon.